Automatic tank fill controller for use with Unibody Electric Valves
The AUTO TANK system is designed to work with around-the-pump foam systems where there is a need to fill the water tank and maintain low pressure at the pump intake while pumping foam.
Normal operations would require pressurized water from a hydrant or pumper in relay to be connected to the input of the pump. During foam operations excessive pressure at the input side of the pump can cause the foam system to operate at partial capacity and fail to inject foam. This limits foam system operations to the amount of water in the tank. When pressurized supply water flow is controlled by the AUTO TANK system, the water volume in the tank of a pumper is automatically maintained. Low pressure water is available at the input side of the pump continuously to extend foam system operation capabilities.
• Maintains tank water volume between 50% and 95% full
• Controls water flow for any GPM rate
• For use with tanks over a 500 gallon capacity
• Self-calibrating for any shape or size tank
• Automatic or manual tank control
• TankVision Display Module
• Pressure Sensor
• AUTO TANK Control Module
• Elkhart E3F actuated Unibody Valve (Sold Separately)