The MaxVision works as a remote display, and shows the same color pattern as the primary display. A signal from the primary display module is output on a two-wire datalink and input to the LED light to show the volume of liquid in the tank. The lights can be programmed on the primary display to show full, ¾, ½ and ¼ tank levels with multiple color patterns on the MaxVision remote display.
- Programmable LEDs for multiple brightness levels and display modes: including the typical four colors for each ¼ tank increment, or the exclusive MAX VIEW color combinations
- Display shows tank volume level in fractional ⅛ increments
- 96 RGB LEDs
- Built-in LED drivers for seamless, quick installation
- Photo sensor automatically adjusts brightness for daytime/nighttime viewing
- Fourteen (14) ⅜” H x 1 ⅞” W x ⅞” D Waterproof LED display