The TACHP3 Engine Monitoring Display is an all-in-one instrument panel with integrated monitoring and display capabilities that saves valuable pump panel space.
The TACHP3 combines four different instruments in one waterproof unit. It provides both audible and visual warning alarms if specified parameters go outside of set limits.
The TACHP3 receives input engine information from the J1939 or ISO11898 CAN bus.
The TACHP3 has a 4-digit LED display for engine RPM and 3-digit LED displays for engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, and battery voltage. During normal operation warning messages are displayed as they occur.
- J1939 or ISO11898 CAN Data Communication Protocols
- Digital Engine RPM, Engine Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant, and Battery Voltage Displays
- Easy to Install, No Panel Cut-out Needed
- Built-in Diagnostics
- Programmable Audible and Visual Warnings
- Low and Over Battery Voltage Warnings
- Programmable Unit-of-Measure PSI / kPa / Bar or °F / °C
- A Built-in Day/Night Sensor Adjusts LED Display Brightness
- Transmission Temperature Display
- SILENCE Button to Deactivate the Audible Warning Alarm
- MENU Button to Access Stored Data and Program Features
- Automatically Adjusts to 12 or 24 Volt System