TankVision Pro 400
$550.10 – $759.00
The TankVision Pro is the fire industry’s first multicolor tank level display. It uses a pressure sensor to sense the amount of liquid in the tank and can be calibrated to accurately display the volume in tanks of all shapes and sizes.
Spec Sheets: Tankvision Pro 300 400
TANKVISION PRO 400
- Various Programmable multi-color tank level displays available
- More accurate tank level display – up to 9 LED level indicators
- Fractional scale standard, also available with percentage scale
- 9 LED level indicators with fractional scale
- 10 LED level indicators with percentage scale
- Programmable brightness control
- Full 180° wide-view, easy to see display
- With 12 pin connector for:
- Visual & audible warnings
- Silence button for audio warning
- Automatic electric valve control
- The TankVision Pro is available for water, class A foam, and class B foam tanks. Each display has a distinctive color and style.
PRIMARY DISPLAYS for FOAM
The TankVision Pro is available for water, class A foam, and class B foam tanks. Each display has a distinctive color and style. A single primary display can be connected to an unlimited number of color coded, full size remotes using the FRC datalink.
SUPPLIED WITH UNIQUE FOAM TANK VENT
For use on sealed foam tanks. The vent is designed to relieve tank pressure at +/- 0.01 PSI which is important for proper display function. (Conventional vents relief pressure is +/- 1.0 PSI.) Vents are self-draining. This stops splashing concentrate from entering the valve cavity and clogging the vent.
THIN WALL ADAPTER
For use on tanks where the walls are thin (less than or equal to 3/8″). Shown with pressure sensor mounted.