The O2 Tank Lifter is designed to assist in the lifting and moving of compressed gas cylinders into and out of the storage compartment. It helps you to move and lift cylinders into a vehicle or storage rack. The large 10-inch pneumatic rear wheels and stabilizing legs with front wheels provide a firm base when lifting a cylinder. A sure locking hold-down strap keeps the cylinder in place and the hand-cranked winch provides precise lifting with a high strength nylon strap.
- High Strength Nylon Strap
- Hand-Cranked Winch Provides Precise Lifting
- Sure Locking Tank Hold-Down Strap
- Large 10-inch Pneumatic Rear Wheels
- Stabilizing Legs and Front Wheels Provide a Firm Base When Lifting a Cylinder into a Vehicle or Storage Rack
The Tank Lifter is designed to lift gas cylinders:
- that are from 33 to 65 inches in height
- that are from 9 inches in diameter
- to a maximum lift height of 36 inches for the LT and 45 inches for the HD
- LT lift capacity 250 lbs
- HD lift capacity 400 lbs
- Available 12 volt winch operation.