Tank Lifter 12 volt Compressed Gas Cylinder Handler TSS100-TL-12v
Transport and easily transfer Oxygen cylinders on and off apparatus. One person operation. 12 volt operation Always ready works just like a hand truck. Ready to work out of the box no assembly required. comes with battery charger.
- Spec Sheet tankliftercat
The Oxygen Tank Lifter is designed to assist in the lifting and moving of compressed gas cylinders into and out of the storage compartment or lift onto high platforms. It helps you to move and lift cylinders into a vehicle or storage rack. The large 10-inch pneumatic rear wheels and stabilizing legs with front wheels provide a firm base when lifting a cylinder. A sure locking hold-down strap keeps the cylinder in place and the hand-cranked winch provides precise lifting with a high strength nylon strap.
- High Strength Nylon Strap
- 12 volt electric Winch Provides effortless Lifting
- Sure Locking Tank Hold-Down Strap
- Large 10-inch Pneumatic Rear Wheels
- Stabilizing legs and front wheels provide a firm base when lifting a cylinder into a vehicle or storage rack
The Tank Lifter is designed to lift gas cylinders:
- that are from 33 to 55 inches in height
- that are 7 to 16 inches in diameter
- to a maximum lift height of 30 inches for the LT and 45 inches for the HD
- LT lift capacity 250 lbs
- HD lift capacity 400 lbs
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 56 in|