SEAT MONITOR & VDR SBA200
$1,844.50 – $3,044.50
The Seat Monitor and Data Acquisition System has been designed to exceed NFPA 1901 Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus 2009 Edition requirements for a Vehicle Data Recorder (paragraph 4.11) and a Seat Belt Warning System (paragraph 220.127.116.11).
SEAT MONITOR & WIRELESS VDR
The Fire Research Seat Monitor and Data Acquisition System meets and exceeds the requirements laid out in NFPA 1901 (2009) paragraph 4.11 requirements for a Vehicle Data Recorder and paragraph 18.104.22.168 requirements for a Seat Belt Warning system. The display module has seat belt icons to display the current state of up to 13 programmed seats in the vehicle, a silence button for the audible alarm, a message display, push buttons for navigating through programs, and vehicle system warning indicators.
The separate Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR) houses the on-board computer and software, the hardware for all system interconnections, and the wireless interface. It is capable of processing input data from the vehicle J1939 CAN Bus, the data link, or separate hard-wired inputs. The VDR communicates via the proprietary FRC data link with the system modules.
Click on the images below for details about system components.
The new page will describe the various components of the of the Seat Monitor system and how they are used to help keep your department fully NFPA compliant.
- Meets NFPA 1901 4.11 requirements
- 48 Hours of Stored Second-by-Second Data
- 100 Hours of Stored Minute-by-Minute Data
- All Data is Date and Time Stamped
- All Stored and Collected Data is Password Protected
- Wireless Interface for Uploading Data from VDR
- HAWK Data Management Software Package
- J1939 CAN Bus Interface
- Discrete Inputs (When Data is not Available on J1939 CAN Bus)
- Data Collector Remotely Uploads and Stores Data from up to 12 VDRs
- Exceeds NFPA 1901 22.214.171.124 requirements
- Monitors up to 13 Seating Positions
- Provides a Visual Display Showing the Condition at Each Position
- Validates Sit and Buckle Sequence
- Audio and Visual Alarm Outputs
- Highly Visible LED Display
- Programmable Seat Configuration