The Seat Belt Warning System is the newest product in addressing your safety needs. Designed to alert the driver, this module will indicate when restraints of occupied seats are properly fastened keeping personnel safe. This system meets NFPA 1917 requirements for your ambulance. Simple and reliable, the Seat Belt Warning System is based on the patented and proven V-MUX® multiplexing technology.
- Low profile, compact size
- Supports commercial and custom cab seating layouts; up to 10 seats
- Dimming feature adjusts indicator intensity to synchronize with dash lights
- Integrated door open indicator
- Built-in audible alarm will sound when the display is red and parking brake is released
- Standard 4 year warranty
- Use the 6020 node as an entry point system – update to the optional 6444 Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR)
The 6020 or 6444 nodes can accommodate up to 7 seat positions, master warning switch, and parking brake. The inputs can be configured within the SystemDesigner® software. More seats/inputs can be added by including an additional module.
- Ambulance OEMs