The Navigator Pro Valve Controller is the latest in the lineup of Akron Brass innovations. Completely reinvented, it is packed with user friendly features that improve operation effectiveness and safety. The 9325 valve control systems come as a fully loaded controller with a pressure and flow sensor, CAFS control and true position feedback with presets. All of these features are displayed on a high visibility, full color LCD screen. All valve controllers are fully NFPA 1901 compliant
The Style 9235 Navigator Pro valve controller has the following features:
- Valve open and close.
- Pressure display. Can be displayed in PSI, KPa or BAR
- Flow display. Can be displayed in GPM or LPM.
- Full color LCD display that does not wash out in bright sunlight and visible from all angles.
- True position feedback from the valve.
- User programmable presets. Easy to configure for the first time and then to activate on the fire scene to quickly charge a line or get the right CAFS mixture.
- CAFS integration: turn CAFS on and off.
- % open text shown on valve bar graph. Can be disabled if it is not desired.
- Color indication available. Optional color indicators are available as well as the ability to program in the valve name and the discharge color on the top bar of the display.
- USB port onboard. Software for display and motor driver can be easily updated via USB flash drive.
- Easy to navigate setup menu. With additional buttons, menus are much easier to navigate and configure.
- Auto dimming capability. Display will sense ambient light and adjust brightness automatically. This feature can be disabled if a set brightness is desired in all conditions
- ultiple display capable. Multiple displays can be used to control the same valve. No longer limited to two displays – 3, 4 or even 5 can be used and easily installed.
- Auto open – when option is turned on and valve is closed, pressing the open button once will automatically open the valve all the way.
- Make sure even the most turbulent of flows is accurate with available custom calibration. Now easier than ever to custom calibrate the flow sensor through an easy to navigate menu.
- Zero cutoff feature to eliminate ghost readings when installed close to the pump.
- Totalizer function. Controller will calculate the volume of water flowed. Resets every time the power is cycled to the valve.
- V-Mux hardware on-board for future V-Mux integration.
- CAN networked. System communicates using standard J1939 CAN protocol. Allows for flexible networked installations where needed.
- Installation flexibility with multiple options for power connections: power for the motor can be run from the display or powered directly at the valve.