The SceneStar has been reconfigured and reinvented for use in hazardous locations. With 20,000 lumens, it provides operators a flexible solution for use in areas with flammable vapors or gases. It has been UL listed for Class 1 Division 2 Groups B, C and D. The Hazardous Location SceneStar is ideal when used for mining lights.
The SceneStar LED emergency scene light provides overall illumination even at elevated operating temperatures through optimized thermal management. The optics are designed to include a spot and flood pattern in one light. Solid-state electronics ensure a lifetime of peak performance.
Hazardous Location SceneStar features:
– Portable base
– Cord lengths of 5, 25, or 50 ft (1.5, 7.6, 15.2 m) with a standard 3-prong 120 VAC hazardous area plug.
– Thick, difficult-to-break glass lens
– 20,000 Lumens , Power: 220 Watts , Voltage: 120 VAC
– 50,000 hour rated LED life
– Average 7500K color temperature
– Current: 1.8 amps (at 120 VAC)
– Customized optics to provide spot and flood in one light
– Low ultraviolet light – attracts less insects during nighttime operation
– Streamlined aesthetics in a compact design
– Standard color is white; black optional (note: handles and heat sink always black)
– 6 year warranty on SceneStar Head
– Serviceable construction (Sustainable LED technology)
– UL listed to UL844 for Class 1 Division 2 Groups B, C and D
- Rescue – Hazardous Materials (HazMat)