FRC to Havis / Magnifire QuickRaze pole adaptor TKN



When replacing an old light head from an old Magnifire , Havis or QuickRaze pole to a new FRC light head you will most likely need an adaptor The FRC “TKN” will let you mount a new light head on an old pole.