The Air Sentinel is a Breathing Air Monitoring System which has been designed especially for use on aerial devices. It has a 5-digit LED display to show pressure and 11 LEDs that indicate the percentage of air remaining in the bottle. It provides both audible and visual low air warning alarms.
- Displays actual pressure and % of air remaining in bottle so you know exactly how much air is left in the bottle
- Programmable for different size bottles and alarm settings
- Works with any air bottles.
- Alarm trigger point is programmable
- Displays Air Pressure in PSI, kPa, or Bar – program the unit to display the desired unit of measurement
- Audible and visual alarm for Low Air Warning – helps to alert operator of the Low Air condition
- Multiple remote displays using FRC datalink which makes it easy to add remote displays. Especially useful on aerial applications
- Photo sensor detects ambient light and automatically adjusts LED intensity for day or night operation
- Uses a pressure sensor, not a switch
- Built-in self test features